Apple iPad- A Best Way To Experience Web.
All of the built-in apps on iPad
were designed from the ground up to take advantage of the large Multi-Touch screen and advanced capabilities of iPad
. And they work in any orientation. So you can do things with these apps that you can’t do on any other device.
Here’s the Best Revolutionary Features Apple Ipad Can Offer.
1. The Safari web browser on iPad puts the Internet in your hands — literally. View whole web pages in portrait or landscape on the large Multi-Touch. When you rotate iPad to landscape, the page you’re viewing rotates, too, then expands to fit the display. Use your finger to navigate. Scroll through a page just by flicking up or down on the screen. It connects to the web via high-speed 802.11n Wi-Fi. And when you’re away from a Wi-Fi network, you can surf from just about anywhere with optional 3G networking. Google and Yahoo! searching is built in.
2. Mail app on iPad. With a split-screen view and expansive onscreen keyboard, it lets you see and touch your email in ways you never could before. Hold iPad in landscape for a split-screen view showing both an opened email and the messages in your inbox, each with a two-line preview of its contents. That makes it easy to get through lots of email quickly. When you’re ready to compose a new message, a single tap reveals a large onscreen keyboard with keys that are practically the same size as a notebook’s. iPad works with most standard file and image formats, so you can rotate, zoom, and pan your PDFs, iWork files, and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files. You can even save pictures to the iPad photo library with a tap. It converts web URLs, phone numbers, email addresses, and street addresses to links. iPad works with the most popular email providers, including , MobileMe, Google Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, and AOL, along with most industry-standard IMAP and POP email systems.
3. Photos– A vivid LED-backlit IPS display makes viewing photos on iPad extraordinary. Open albums with a tap. It uses a premium technology called IPS (in-plane switching) to provide an extremely wide viewing angle. When you rotate iPad, your picture rotates, too, so you can show it off any way you want. Flip iPad over to share a snapshot with the person across from you, then flip it back to share with someone sitting next to you. You can sync photos from your Mac or PC using iTunes. You can import photos directly from your camera or its SD card using the optional iPad Camera Connection Kit.
4. Videos– A beautiful 9.7-inch high-resolution display makes iPad perfect for watching any kind of video:from HD movies and TV shows to podcasts and music videos.
5. YouTube– Videos can easily be find and, High-resolution screen designed to watch HD content videos.
6. iPod– lets you browse your music collection by song, artist, album, genre, or composer with the touch of a finger.
7. iTunes– it’s an instant music, movie and TV show gratification.
- All the best that this new Apple iPad can offer from App store, iBooks, Maps, Notes, Calendar, Contacts, Home Screen, Spotlight Search, Accessibility, iWork, keynotes, Pages and Numbers. Truly making it a must-have functional handy pc to grab one.