The Third Hole, anal sex side effects
People were never been contented, they never get enough of anything, they go down from one hole down to another till they reach the third hole, seeking for more gratification. I’m talking about anal sex or rectal intercourse refers to as sodomy, which is the filthiest man act towards woman. Recently it’s rapidly becoming a regular feature of hetero couples’ horizontal activities. The survey, released last year, showed that 38.2 percent of men between 20 and 39 and 32.6 percent of women ages 18 to 44 engage in heterosexual anal sex. Compare that with the CDC’s 1992 National Health and Social Life survey, which found that only 25.6 percent of men 18 to 59 and 20.4 percent of women 18 to 59 indulged in it. In research studies shows that anal area is equipped with many erotic nerve endings that it’s why many hetero couples engage this form of penetration. While people are enjoying this new-found pleasure they are facing the greater hazardous effects and putting their health at risk every time they are engaging in this.
Possible side effects from anal sex include:
1. Bleeding from tears in the anal skin, ( the wall/ lining of can be torn and damage easily due to thrusting).
2. Leading cause of infection due to number of microorganism found elsewhere on the body, like UTI ( Urinary Tract Infections) very common to man and the easier transmission of sexually transmitted disease, Like HIV, Herpes, and other vaginal infections if you have anal sex before vaginal sex (not recommended),
3. Irritation of penile skin and infection if skin tears occur. Since the anal canal does not lubricate like the vagina with sexual stimulation.
4. Woman rectal muscle will be destroyed may cause her incontinence and prolong engaging to this dirty act can lead to fatal colon and rectal cancer due to vulnerability.
5. The genital warts and herpes can both occur in the anal area, and if anal warts extend into the rectum there is a higher chance of getting anal/rectal cancers.
6. It’s not a safest sex alternative, there’s possible of unwanted pregnancies because anal is just close to vagina.
7. It can increase the risk of HIV transmission, Hepatitis, Herpes, Escherichia Coli ( E. Coli)
We learn this in school and there are other means to avoid this, like using more lubrication, condoms, careful thrusting and many more, but as a health care provider we don’t recommend this form of intercourse. For the side effects is greater and it can result for more serious to fatal problems. So then why settle to the pleasure of what your third hole can give, when it’s your health is on the line? Bear in mind that our health is wealth. And we only have one life, once we got incurable diseases you would suffer a lifelong.
I’d never engage in any sexual activities in my life, I have my moral to preserved myself, I know that chastity and purity is the only priceless gift I have given to my hubby, But this is dichotomy, for others they don’t mind for them it’s normal to have casual sex anytime. Whatever it is and however you want it, just do it the usual natural way not the very horrid sodomy way.