Guacamole: Perfect with dip
Guacamole an original Mexican dip of mashed avocado using mortar and pestle or molcajete. It became popular to Spain in 16th after the Spanish conquistadors got a taste of it from the native Mexican, the Aztecs.
It’s plain and easy to prepare.
all you need is:
2 ripe avocados, mashed
1/2 red onion, minced
1-2 deseed mince serranos chile pepper or bell pepper,
1/2 deseed chopped ripe tomato
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, finely chopped
1 tablespoon of fresh lime or lemon juice
A dash of coarse or rock salt
A dash of freshly grated black pepper
1. Cut the avocado into halves. Remove the pit.
2. In a bowl or container mash the avocado flesh that you scoop out using a fork or mortal and pestle (molcajete).
3. Then all the given ingredients such as the chopped onion, cilantro, lime or lemon, salt and pepper, mix and mash vigorously. Add chilli pepper adjust it to individual hotness tolerance.
4. Keep it in tight and sealed container, refrigerate overnight.
5. Add tomato and remaining ingredients just before serving.
It’s perfectly paired with tacos or chips, I’m sure you’ll love this!